Friday, May 1, 2009

The Beginning

Recently I saw a blog posted somewhere of someone and their fishing adventures. I have always been into creating websites, with limited skills, and thought that blogging may be the way to go.

Normally I start out strong and then lose interest, or my hectic lifestyle takes away from the time to consistently tribute to the sites.

I am hoping to blog what I ever I can about fishing and hunting within the Southwestern Pennsylvania area, and the occasional trips to other areas of the state and country. Here you will find local fishing, hunting, and outdoors information, that often goes under reported for the SWPA area.

If you have any suggestions or other information that you would like to see or read about please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment